Friday, December 15, 2006

Shooting for Tamron Ad



I was asked recently to provide an image for Tamron's advertisement for their 17-50 f 2.8 lens, which I have grown increasingly fond of. This lens is excellent, and is half the price of other lenses in its category. I don't know why, but it is.

The brief was to provide an image that highlighted the lens' ability to shoot in available light at f2.8 and also its minimal depth of field for portraits in that kind of light. I asked Kiera Ballis, a model with whom I have worked before for a Kodak shoot, to work with me again on this one.

Several poses, settings and styles were shot for the ad. I am yet to see the finished product but you can bet I will post it here when I get my eyes on it!

No comments:

The Life, Times and Images of photographer, Shelton Muller

Images on this blog are copyright Shelton Muller