Monday, February 12, 2007

High School Sweethearts







Jeen and Hock have known each other since they started high school. Why it took Hock so long to make this beautiful girl his wife I will never know. But, he eventually got around to it, and I had the pleasure and honour of photographing their wedding. It was a large affair with over 200 guests and plenty of Chinese humour to make my job a whole lot of fun. Jeen and Hock had warned me in their original meeting with me that neither of them were photogenic, but as you can see, they were lying! After all, everybody tells us that. We photographers know who is, and who isn't...

I wish you both every happiness, and thank you for the pleasure it was to be your photographer.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much, Shelton, for being a part of our special day. Would've been good to have you stay for the whole wedding. The photos look fantastic! Looking forward to seeing all the photos that you have taken. Thank you also for lightening up the day...your natural talent as a comedian brought out lots of laughter from all of us. And I think I did a pretty good job of ignoring all the chaos that was happening around me - thanks to you for reminding me of the deal we had..made a big difference to me on the day! Thanks once again. You're a star - Hock and Jeen

Shelton Muller said...

Hey! You were the stars! I was just the photographer. Thanks for your kind words. Very much appreciated!

The Life, Times and Images of photographer, Shelton Muller

Images on this blog are copyright Shelton Muller