Thursday, February 15, 2007

It was an Event!







For the past few years I have been very busy doing event photography, travelling all over the country for Kodak and other clients. But the recent AIME Expo held here in Melbourne was an event that won't soon be forgotten. AIME is an incentive and marketing expo where people who are involved in corporate events gather, and my team and I were there to offer our services and introduce the idea of photography - not just as a coverage of any event but as an event in itself. Somehow, from the response we received, I think we are going to be busy over the next year or so....
The theme of this year's AIME Expo was "Love is in the Air" and our Love Lounge, along with the presence of Australia's own 'Dr Phil' was a big hit. Attendees were able to have their pictures taken and go home with their memory in a branded folder. My good friend and fellow photographer, Greg Beyer, did most of the photography while my wife, Kerry, Meryn Pratt and I did alot of talking at my Photography By Shelton stand. Greg and I have travelled Australia together doing event photography and we have had so much fun.
As for the future of our event photography business...the idea was a big hit with many major corporations...and rightly so. What could be more memorable than a photograph...?

No comments:

The Life, Times and Images of photographer, Shelton Muller

Images on this blog are copyright Shelton Muller