Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I agree with you, W.C!


W.C Fields is renowned for saying "never work with children or animals'...and I have listened to his advice as often as possible. Not that I have anything against children, or animals. I have been known to eat a few, ah, animals that is. But I have avoided photographing them as much as possible. Its just not my thing.

But, wouldn't you know it? Kodak Australia needed some images, supplied the baby, and off I went. While I naturally went about capturing the smiling baby images they required, I also managed this one too. This is probably one of my favourites from the shoot, not that Andrew wasn't cute. He was very cute. Its just that this is a departure of the smiling baby shot I was hired to capture. Its more about that beautiful little crop of hair babies have...and that baby smell...

OK, now I am just getting all girlie on ya...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

An excellent photograph, I love the fact that you have keep us guessing a bit, not shown the whole story as it was.

Shelton Muller said...

Thanks Terence...It was a grab shot that sorta wasn't. I like the idea that its generic, and not a cutesy baby portrait. Nice of you to comment!

The Life, Times and Images of photographer, Shelton Muller

Images on this blog are copyright Shelton Muller