Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A Wedding in the Family







This Sunday just gone I photographed my nephew's wedding. Jacob married his girlfriend of four years, Melissa Bastin. They are such a sweet couple and I know they will be very happy. I was happy to photograph their wedding, knowing that it was the best gift I could give, and that I would probably only fret if anyone else did it! The bonus for me was that I got to get up and sing my version of Aint No Sunshine with the band that night. I got a rousing applause for my lead break as well! Talk about too much fun! Photography, and singing with a band again..all in one day!
Congratulations Jacob and Melissa!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful wedding, Shelton, and some very evocative, romantic images. Simply lovely.

Daryl said...

Shelton, I'm an avid listener to your Shutters Inc Podcast. How did you do the picture: DSC5148 ?
Did you use a combination of Flash + reflectors ?

Anonymous said...

Uncle Shelton,
Words can't express our appreciation for the beautiful moments you captured of the most special day of our life. The images will help the memories stay close in mind forever.
Jacob and Melissa.
P.S We loved you little number on the guitar and great vocals, you had the whole crowd cheering!

The Life, Times and Images of photographer, Shelton Muller

Images on this blog are copyright Shelton Muller