Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Ben Ashton

Being part of the growth within a person's career is very satisfying. I have been privileged to have been there before, and now again. As a photographer, I imagine these opportunities arise often. Photographers find themselves often at the most important stages and events in people's lives.

I have been happy to have been a part of the growth of the music career of Ben Ashton, whose debut album, Morning Edges, is out now.While my schedule did not allow me to shoot the cover of the album, many of my images appear inside the CD's book and on his website - a page of which is pictured here.I wish you every success, Ben. You are a talented singer and songwriter and I wish you every success. For more information about Ben, visit his website by clicking here

No comments:

The Life, Times and Images of photographer, Shelton Muller

Images on this blog are copyright Shelton Muller