Monday, July 02, 2007

Cokin's Australian DVD

For the last Photo Industry Expo, which was held here in Melbourne, I was asked to put together a DVD to show at the Expo which highlighted Cokin filters and their continuing practicality in the digital age. It was all put together at the last minute so I was a bit nervous. However, it was a hit and many retailers have asked for copies to run in their stores as sales aids.
So, I have finessed it a little and sent it to the importers - Maxwell International, who have been good friends and clients for several years. I hope Cokin sell more filters as a result.

For me, using filters in your photography is as logical and necessary as it ever was. I have used them since I was 17 and I can't see myself stopping now...

No comments:

The Life, Times and Images of photographer, Shelton Muller

Images on this blog are copyright Shelton Muller