Saturday, September 01, 2007

Photo Workshops in Rockhampton

Learn to take Photograph Weddings and Take Better Portraits!

They say that those who can't do, teach. I don't subscribe to that notion in the slightest. Ego aside, I know I can both do and teach... (Did I say 'ego aside'?)
I do love teaching phtoography! Click here for proof!
There is so much fear associated with photography and technology these days, but the art of photography is so rewarding! I love breaking it all down, making it simple and watching it click in the minds of my students.
In this regard, I am pleased to announce that I am coming to Rockhampton, QLD, from the 21st to the 23rd of September. I will be holding a two hour basic photography session on Friday night, a full day portrait workshop on Saturday and a wedding photography workshop on Sunday. To see my photography, click here

For more information, simply contact me by email or leave a comment on this blog. Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shelton
I have booked in for the Sunday wedding session. I do wedding photography but I am really looking forward to learning from a real pro!!!
See you there.
Tanya

Shelton Muller said...

Thanks Tanya
I am really looking forward to meeting you all and getting stuck in to some serious wedding and portrait photography!
See ya soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi Shelton

How do I go about booking into the workshops in Rockhampton in September?
Thanks Janet

The Life, Times and Images of photographer, Shelton Muller

Images on this blog are copyright Shelton Muller