Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Getting My Brain and Eyes Back

I was away for a few days getting my brain back and looking for my eyes. Those of you who listen to my weekly podcast, Shutters Inc, will know that. It just sometimes feels that I do more writing and speaking on the subject of photography than the actual doing of it. So, while I was away, I kept my camera on me as much as possible. If it wasn't my Nikon DSLR with the Tamron 18-250 mounted, it was my trusty Ricoh GR.
Just going for a walk on the beach with your camera can help you in the plight to rediscover your eyes. I took this image (above) with my D200 and the Tamron 18-250. If nothing else, it was just a chance to take a photograph because I wanted to...for me, that's a good enough reason.

No comments:

The Life, Times and Images of photographer, Shelton Muller

Images on this blog are copyright Shelton Muller