Monday, December 24, 2007

Contributing....more!


I am once again honoured to be among the editorial contributors for Better Photography magazine. This is the 50th issue of the magazine and its great to know that I have been a regular contributor for many of those. In this issue my article deals with the Dominance and Subordination and no, its not a piece on how to maintain a happy marriage!
Peter Eastway, the editor, called me the other day with another request. He has now asked me to contribute to another well known magazine in Australia, Better Digital. That phone call was followed up by one from the magazine's editor, Robin Nichols, whom I have also known for several years. It seems I have twenty pages of editorial to contribute before the end of January! So, I will be busy over the next month. But it is an honour to be asked to write for Better Digital, and I am looking forward to hopefully joining the ranks of its regular contributors also.

No comments:

The Life, Times and Images of photographer, Shelton Muller

Images on this blog are copyright Shelton Muller