Monday, April 28, 2008

Another weekend, another workshop


My Creative People Photography workshops have been very popular, with another being organised immediately and three under the belt. My most recent workshop was held on Saturday -once again at the fabulous venue of Montsalvat here in Victoria, Australia.
I was once again happy to work with models Melissa Cresp and Elise Dobson. Elise's cousin Rebecca also joined in the fun and was a real sport. Its not an easy thing to take direction from a dozen different photographers at the same time!

My next workshop to be held at Montsalvat is already oversold. But don't worry! We are organising more as we speak! It is my Flash Photography workshop in which not only will we discuss the basics of understanding how flash works, but also how it can be creatively used in lighting images both on and off the camera. I am really looking forward to running that one! Here is a taste of what we will be doing at that workshop.

No comments:

The Life, Times and Images of photographer, Shelton Muller

Images on this blog are copyright Shelton Muller