Thursday, April 10, 2008

Robert and Catherine's wedding

Well, another wedding. I just don't seem to tire of them. Perhaps its the SNAG in me, or maybe I just love this kind of photography. Perhaps both! Either way, I know that there are many photographer who are either daunted by the task of wedding photography or think I am crazy for doing it. But I am neither daunted nor crazy.

Ok. Maybe I am crazy...its a distinct possibility that has nothing to do with my photography.

Robert and Catherine's wedding day was a mixture of weather - hot and sunny to cold and wet...a typical 'four seasons in one day' Melbourne Autumn day. But we enjoyed ourselves very much and my assistant Richard Annable and I had a great time with a fabulous bridal party. Thanks for holding the flash in that shot Richard!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Shelton, I've just started listening to your blog... onto 104 at the moment and love your work and am especially interested in the way you use your off camera flash. Pictures like this are superb. I am considering going to your flash course coming up in Eltham as I am always aspiring to improve what I am passionate about! Regards, Steve Demchinsky, demchinsky@hotmail.com, www.pbase.com/demchinsky

The Life, Times and Images of photographer, Shelton Muller

Images on this blog are copyright Shelton Muller