Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Speaking and Shooting in Lismore

I was honoured to be invited to speak at a recent convention of camera clubs in Lismore, New South Wales. It was a gathering of members from the Northern part of New South Wales. I spoke on both days on the subject of People Photography and then held a workshop on the Sunday afternoon, putting into practice the things I had been teaching during my two presentations.
Interestingly, after the sun had set, I was also able to teach a little off camera flash photography. Using a little bit of orange cellophane on the flash we recreated the glow of the late afternoon sun, as both of these images bear out.In reality, the sun had already set behind a distant hill...

No comments:

The Life, Times and Images of photographer, Shelton Muller

Images on this blog are copyright Shelton Muller