Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Tropical Wedding


Some time ago, Mark emailed me asking me if I would come to Cairns to photograph his wedding to Melanie. What can I say? No? Never! I love a good wedding and the chance to see Cairns was one I could not turn down.
So, I flew up and stayed with Ingrid and Terry at their B&B called Nutmeg Grove. I know Ingrid as a result of her membership to my photography tutorials website, The Five Minute Photographer. She offered to also be my assistant on the day which made the whole thing even more enjoyable.
Mark and Melanie's wedding took place on a humid Sunday - the kind of weather we are not used to in Melbourne. I must admit to having sweated from start to finish. But I am very happy with the resulting images, and I am even happier to have made new friends in Ingrid and Terry and Mark and Melanie.

It is always an honour to be entrusted with a wedding. It is an even greater honour to have been given it from so far away. Thanks Mark and Melanie, and Congratulations!

No comments:

The Life, Times and Images of photographer, Shelton Muller

Images on this blog are copyright Shelton Muller