Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Me Doing My Thing, with a Sony A900...

As anyone who knows me will understand, I am a little one-eyed on the subject of Nikon. I love 'em!
However, that does not mean that I believe that they are the only ones who make great cameras. Its just that they work in the same way that I think.
When Camera Action in Melbourne approached me to do the Sony A900 launch a few months ago, I was happy to have a look at their latest offering and speak about it at a Melbourne Launch. I am impressed with the camera in many ways, and while it does not have the ability to produce the same 'noise free' images that my Nikon D700 will at higher ISO's, it nonetheless has a resolution to die for. Sony would argue that higher ISO's are not needed as much due to its incredible Steady Shot technology, which I was (in all honesty!) quite amazed by. Along with their Zeiss Lenses, the Sony A900's ability to produce incredibly high quality images is quite astounding. Below is an excerpt from the video of the evening.

No comments:

The Life, Times and Images of photographer, Shelton Muller

Images on this blog are copyright Shelton Muller