Sunday, March 29, 2009

Paul and Francesca's wedding



After speaking at the Understanding Your Camera workshop yesterday morning, my son Nathan and I had to head off to photograph Paul and Francesca's wedding. It was great to work with my son, and he worked very hard. His assistance in simply carrying gear, holding flashguns, getting lenses and second shooting was invaluable. He has quite an eye himself and I think he could become quite an accomplished photographer in his own right. We have already started a thread at the forum on my photography tutorials website to see who outshot who yesterday!

After their ceremony, Paul and Francesca had chosen The Silk Road, an exclusive bar in Collins Street for their unique shoot location. Never having been there before, I immediately went around scouting for light and locations. I realised quickly that this is a stunning location....and I had an hour to work with it. I decided on my locations and shots both inside and out and away we went.


Thanks Paul and Francesca for the honour of being selected to photograph your wedding. You and your families treated Nathan and I with such kindness and friendliness that we were made to feel as if we were guests ourselves. Here are a few images from your wedding....

No comments:

The Life, Times and Images of photographer, Shelton Muller

Images on this blog are copyright Shelton Muller