Monday, March 16, 2009

Saturday's workshop

Once again, I found myself teaching another group at my Creative People Photography workshop on Saturday at Abbottsford Convent. It was another great group of enthusiastic photographers who wanted to take their photography another step forward. My son Nathan and my nephew Jesse also attended. Jesse has a keen photographic eye but has not explored photography seriously as a pastime as yet. However, the chance to photograph a lovely young model might have given him some further encouragement! He actually came in handy while we waited a few minutes for Lisa, our model, to arrive. While she was stuck in an unexpected traffic jam, Jesse became my model for a few minutes. Being the handsome young lad that he is, I thought I could at least do some instructing while we waited for poor Lisa to arrive.
But arrive she did, and she was great. Thanks Lisa! I look forward to working with you again soon.
Incidentally, there is a Creative Flash Photography workshop planned for this coming weekend!


No comments:

The Life, Times and Images of photographer, Shelton Muller

Images on this blog are copyright Shelton Muller