Monday, April 27, 2009

Nikon D5000 Launch

Hello Blog.
Sorry I have been away.
Its just that I have been very busy and not much shooting has actually been done.
Ya know, just the old boring stuff that even photographers have to do.

Last Thursday night saw my son, Nathan and me presenting the new Nikon D5000 at the Camera House launch here in Melbourne.  I am often honoured with being asked to speak and present at these events,  but this time I was joined by my best friend - my son Nathan. Because Nikon are marketing this particular camera with the aim of introducing young people to DSLR photography, my son Nathan was also asked by Camera House to speak. And speak he did! He was brilliant...even if a proud Dad says so himself.
These photographs were taken by my friend, fellow photographer and Five Minute Photographer member, Richard Annable. Thanks Richard. Thanks to all my friends who came along to support the Father and Son team!



No comments:

The Life, Times and Images of photographer, Shelton Muller

Images on this blog are copyright Shelton Muller