Saturday, August 01, 2009

Today's Creative People Photography Workshop

Well, another Saturday..another workshop. I love running these things with my good friend Glynn Lavender. Today was another run of the Creative People Photography workshop. Our model today was a sweet young lady named Caroline. She is the daughter of a friend of a person who is a member of my photography tutorials website, The Five Minute Photographer.
While only 17, she was very professional and had a handle on the posing. She was so kind to everyone, and made the day so very easy. Here are a few images from the day.

1 comment:

KellieJayne said...

Shelton, I learnt so much at your workshop when I attended, and your models are always first rate. Love these images of Caroline. Well done to everyone.

The Life, Times and Images of photographer, Shelton Muller

Images on this blog are copyright Shelton Muller